Friday, July 12, 2013

mon ton ton


Little bubs hanging out with me while I soak in the tub.


Some of our clothes and things hanging in the bathroom.



My fucking Zenon sandals.


I wish that I had something more interesting to put here.

This week has been a blur, really. I don't even know why it has been exceptionally busy and I have been exceptionally tired.

All week we have been cleaning up the house and running some long awaited (boring, adult) errands, like getting a fridge and spending $160 on our pets.

We went grocery shopping last night, and it was insane, and I am well beat by it. It's so fucking nice though, luxurious ~

I cannot get enough of this song -



Tori's friend, Nancy, came to hang out the other night. While we were waiting on her, Tori and I put on some music and danced in our living room together, and it was a small, magical moment. This song played and I can't stop (won't stop).

I also can't get enough of parenthesis lately, they really capture my sarcasm.

Tonight we are going out and trying our hand at being social again. Lots of drinks and dancing, oh I hoap.

Tomorrow we are having a small get together.

My oh my.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment