Monday, May 7, 2012

Current excitements.

Currently, I am super excited for the following:

  • Tomorrow marks the last day of my classes for about a month.
  • This weekend my best friend in the entire world graduates from KCAI. I feel the most proud mother in the entire universe.
  • Torrance and I get a mini roadtrip driving to said graduation and a night full of festivities.
  • I will be purchasing tickets to Beach House, whom will be playing on July 10th, AKA the best day of my life.
  • Today is Torrance's and my 1 year and 7 month, OH MY.
Currently, this is all my brain has room to think of.

Amen.

Some happy, happy memories of me and my best man.

 This is our first picture ever. Circa my Junior year in high school (2006-ish) with my red hair.

 This is the party I threw for Ruben when he graduated High School (2008-ish) as he would be leaving for KCAI.

 One of his many trips back home for Summer. This is probably about three years old.

 The night of my 21st birthday. 2010 ish. I look super pale and sick SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment