Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Lately,

A typical work day. 
I went shoe shopping with my sister and fell in love with some wedges I didn't get.

Making use of an old frame and my favorite instax.

On my actual birthday.

Some decorations my mom put up in my room!

A really bad lit picture with my friend Hillary from the night of my celebrations.

My beloved Dr. Martens.

My friend Lindsey and I.

Again!

Tori redid my ombre as my hair dresser cut off all my ends.

Getting froyo with my good friend that moved away to San Marcos.

Bubba telling my it's time for bed.


So, I have been shit at taking pictures/doing anything lately.

Here are a few instagrams since the last post. Not much exciting going on. I've been so tired, and I leave for LA next Thursday! I'm so excited. I can't wait.

I have just been working, and cleaning and such when I'm at home. I haven't felt motivated or inspired to go and take pictures. My birthday sucked a lot of energy out of me. I really need to get back on it, but I need some inspiration.

I haven't even taken pictures of more clothes to sell, which brings me money, so if I can't get motivated to even do that, then what am I?

I even missed out on my free birthday coffee as I couldn't get out of bed early enough before work.

I really need to make some short term goals and stick to them!

After LA, yes?

Until next time.

2 comments: