Monday, August 13, 2012

23 years young







This weekend was my birthday celebrations as today is my birthday, and I work 8-5, as always.

Friday, Torrance came over. I finished getting ready and we met our friend Veronica and Brie for dinner at Los Lupes. We ate and laughed and then headed to Wal Mart for some errands. Brie and I stayed in the car talking while Tori and Veronica went inside.

Tori and I rented a shit movie and fell asleep kind of early.

Saturday we slept in a bit, and got up and got dressed. She drove me somewhere I didn't know where we were going. Turns out, we were getting a record player for my birthday! She's wonderful. We picked it up and went thrifting. I found a vinyl of The Velveteen Rabbit narrated by Meryl Streep! We didn't find anything else but I really wanted a new table for my record player.

We ate Greek food, and went home and laid around a bit and napped until we had to wake up and start getting ready. Tori had some more surprises up her sleeve. I finally wore my leather dress with my leopard print shoes. We went to Cosmic Cafe and she had my friends meet us there for dinner. It was awesome!

Lindsey got me Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights and a Future Islands EP for my new player!

We ate and had some wine and cake and then headed to Sue Ellen's. We had a lot of drinks and ended up at my friend, Lousha's penthouse. It is kind of a blur, but it was great fun.

Yesterday was spent nursing a hangover.

Until tomorrow xx.

1 comment: