Monday, August 6, 2012

Insta-update of sorts.

One of my favorite shelves in my room.

Relaxing bath after work.


I found some Boy Scout shorts at Goodwill. I felt like Sam Shakusky.

In the midst of cleaning my room.

My sweet little guy.

The best $4.99 ever spent at Goodwill.

My cute little nephews.

My cute girlfriend and my cute nephew.



Once again, I didn't take pictures for shit this weekend. Friday, Tori came over around 8 and we finished getting ready. We went to Olive Garden, ate a lot of salad and drank too much peach tea. We headed back to my house so I could change out of a skirt into leggings. I look like I came out of the 80's in my precious leopard print shoes, that probably belonged to a woman name Cinnamon before me. We met up with some friends at Sue's and drank and danced and met two friends that followed us to S4.

I don't know what is up with us lately, we have been so social and actually going out. I'm not about to lug my SLR out to the club, and my phone doesn't take pictures for shit. It takes about 5 mins to snap a photo, if it doesn't freeze.

We got to my house around 4 AM and my brother and his girlfriend were out, from in town, as his girlfriend has never been to Dallas. My mom was sleeping with the baby. Tori, our friend Julie and I all squeezed in my bed. I had been up for almost 24 hours and drifted in and out of sleep as they ever so silly commentated the Olympics.

Julie woke up at 9:30 the next morning, so we did too. We laid around and Tori took a shower. I woke up my nephew so we could play with him, and he just laughed all morning. He is the best baby, ever. I miss him already. My brother and his girlfriend woke up long enough to say hi before we had to drop Julie off and go to my hair appointment.

Julie was way out of the way, and we got sandwiches and rosemary french fries and drank lemonade. We got to my hair appointment right one time and I bought some Biotin vitamins to make my hair grow! We then went to Tori's mom's, watched a movie and fell asleep. When we woke up we visited with her mom and stepdad, ordered stuffed crust pizza, and then we watched Breaking Bad and slept some more.

That shit is getting INTENSE.

We woke up really late the next day as we took night time medicine. We laid around and watched Breaking Bad all day. Then slept some more.

We're so exciting. She took me home early this morning.

I registered for classed on Thursday, and I'm super excited despite the fact I'm a broke ass bitch. I also finished the first Hunger Games book, so I guess I was productive.

I'll try to get some pictures in this week.

1 comment:

  1. love those leopard print shoes! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete