Wednesday, December 4, 2013

3/365-10/365. currently.

3/365
 Took an outtake from an old 365 to make up for the days lost.

my aunt died on wednesday, the next day in my 365. i didn't have any desire to do anything, then i went out of town, left my camera due to a preoccupied mind and my 365 fell short. came home last night and attempted to sleep. back on it today.

4/365
 another oldie. we've seen this one before.

5/365
 an outtake from one of my favorite self portrait therapy sessions.
6/365
 thanksgiving day. i took my dogs to the park. it was lovely out.

7/365
 another gem from thanksgiving. the fall colors are so vibrant, i mean how could you not?

8/365
 i always love finding feathers. even though i know that they're disgusting, i can't help but always pick them up and twirl them around in my hand.

9/365
 i always find smoke so beautiful.


10/365
all caught up. my mom's home looks like a swanky brothel.

No comments:

Post a Comment