Monday, March 24, 2014

use instant film.

A collection of my recent captures.
A random night at double wide.
Taken by a stranger on my friend's Polaroid using Polaroid 600-Type film.

Later on in the random night.
Taken with my Fujifilm Instax Wide.

My friend's and I left a wedding on the border of Lousiana. Due to the roads icing over during the ceremony, a 3 hour drive turned into 14. For the majority of the time, we were at a standstill on the high way. Cars were turned off and no one budged. We found a bottle of wine in the back of the car and made friends from the vehicles around us. This was a redneck in crocks who used a bag of knives to open our bottle. You turn bad circumstances into good memories.
Take with my Fujifilm Instax Wide.

Another capture from that night on the frozen highway.
Taken with my Fujifilm Instax Wide.

Ice Night.
Taken with my FujiFilm Instax Wide.

The most magical date night.
Taken with my Polaroid Cool Cam 600, using Polaroid 600-Type film.
Taken with my FujiFilm Instax Wide.

Leaving Austin and tagging along with my friend Shella after missing my greyhound.
Taken with my Polaroid Cool Cam 600, using Polaroid 600-Type film.

My friend accidentally snapped this at her house.
Taken with my Polaroid Cool Cam 600, using Polaroid 600-Type film.

My love at my house this weekend, with bubs.
Taken with my FujiFilm Instax Wide.
 
Katheryn's first time in Dallas, this was right before we said goodbye at a wall by my apartment.
Taken with my Polaroid Cool Cam 600, using Polaroid 600-Type film.

My bathroom, with a handful of my instant pictures.


Use instant film, guys.

There's something about the film, about the moment that you choose to capture. What to use your film on, what memory you want on that film. 

The impossible project.

No comments:

Post a Comment