Thursday, October 25, 2012

NOOSE OF JAH CITY







Definitely one of my favorite outfits.

I don't even know why.

This weekend/week has been crazy.
My grandfather passed away on Friday and I got sent home early.
That night I was at home and Tori had her friends over.
Saturday we slept all day basically.
Sunday I went to my mom's apartment, where I was late, and we drove to Wichita.
We got there and went straight to the viewing.
Those things are always so odd. I didn't go to my grandmother's or my aunt's, but I didn't really have a choice. People leaning against the casket, like it was a piece of furniture, discussing their days over my grandfather's lifeless body. The world is morbid.
I touched him, and I will never forget the cold of his skin.
My brother came with his kids, and Kaymen kissed Sugar and told him, I love you, Bye Sugar, and I couldn't help but lose it for a second.

I spent the night at my grandmother's and we laid in bed talking until 2 AM. I woke up and got ready for the funeral. They wrapped it up quick, and even started burying him in front of us. Thanks.

I went back home to my grandma's and we talked for a bit. She let me take her car home, so I'm now selling my beloved Murray.

I came home from Wichita and Bubba is sick, he has a busted blood vessel in his ear. So, I need to take him to the vet. Poor guy :(

I had the next two days off for bereavement. I cleaned the whole living room on Tuesday and mine and Tori's bathroom. It took four hours. I can't wait for the house to be done.

Wednesday I watched Hick, and Tori came home and we ate Jason's deli and I went and walked my uncle's dog (above).

I came home and Tori and I ate a slice of cheescaked, napped and then went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It wasn't what I expected, but it was good.

I love Ezra Miller, he needs to be my best friend.

I basically can't stop listening to the song that this entry is titled after.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfathers passing. It's never an easy time, it just seems to all go so fast ...

    Hope you're ok


    www.thefirmavocado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete