Monday, October 1, 2012

Lipstains are the best invention, ever.

This is how I spend my lunch breaks.

Feeling very dykeadelic today.

My swimsuit for LA.

I think I was just really excited about the mountains.

Having wine and Saki at a sushi bar.

Our room service number!

My beautiful girl at lunch.

Honestly, this is where we spent most of our time.

Damn, she's attractive.
Shopping around Venice.

Saying goodbye to our view from out hotel in Little Tokyo.

Cotton Candy clouds.

Oh, how I missed you.

Tori and her wolfman.

Back to school.

I have no daylight time on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The night before pride with Laurence.

Baby met me for lunch YUM.

I was a sick ass bitch for a while there.

Meow.

Baby made us permanent in the concrete.

You can call me 2 chains.

Taking bubs to tha park.

My homework. This album got two big thumbs down.

I'm ready for Halloween!

I've been wearing my hair all naturale lately.

Running errands with my babes.

A very dark picture from Beach House.




I've been so busy since we got back from LA. We started school, and when I don't have tons of homework, I'm helping Tori with her copious amounts. Working 40 hours a week, and then having three classes of coursework, getting assignments for journalism, etc.

Here is a small update for you via my instagram. I don't take too many pictures because I have the ancient iPhone 3G. So, I'm about 4 iPhones behind, and it really shows.

Tori took me to Beach House for our two year anniversary, which is on October 7! We are looking at houses to move into ASAP, and we've found a few promising ones, I think.

That is that. I will try and update more.

No comments:

Post a Comment