Tuesday, March 12, 2013

autopilot

Valentine's Gay. We saw Warm Bodies and then snapped this in a photobooth.

Boba with my coworker.

My boysssss. Waking up to these assholes.

My friend Rita and I.

My hooooood.

Some lesbian dummies.

My cousin Clo and I. She's a divvaaa.

My sweet nephew Kayman. Pirates are in this year.

Tori and I running errands.

Hard Candy.

Saw this at Goodwill and couldn't fight the moonlight.

My desk.




I decided that I should update this blog, and perhaps get back on my shit. No more excuses.

We have moved into the new house, and are settling in nicely. My commute to and from work add an extra four hours onto the time that I can't be at home. So, I don't get to enjoy it that much.

Good news, I have found my CF card after many months of not knowing where it is. So, hopefully the lack of pictures will subside (even though it's first outing resulted in me leaving my camera in my sister's trunk, thus continuing my absence of pictures).

These are just insta's from as of late, even though I haven't been snapping much. I took Thursday and Friday off of work, just because I have so much PTO, and I could use a little break. The girl is on Spring Break, so we are going to do some fun things. So many pictures, I promise you.

Lately, I've become re-obsessed with old obsessions. Lana Del Rey's music pre lip injections, Rilo Kiley, Century Gothic, renting terrible movies at red box, looking like a teen witch, and swooning over my lady.

AND OMG, have you heard of wantworthy? I'm obsessed.

This blog post is pointless, and this is why I need my mental break.

Until next week.

*realistic goaling here. at least one post a week. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment