Monday, April 23, 2012

Case of da Mondaiz.

Good Morning.

This new Blogger...I don't quite know how I feel about it.

I thought I would share some of my instagrams from the week and weekend of last. Nothing too excited. I spent the weekend in for the most part due to lack of finances.

I'm just a traveling nomad with my million bags.


My neon yellow toenailz.


My sweet boy <3.


Epic stop motion making.


I made some delicious black bean, feta, and sauteed zucchini and squash tacos. 


 
I received a letter from my wonderful friend in Indy. MADE MY DAY.





This isn't an instagram either, but I love my boys. That is Tori's wolfman on the left.



And zat is my weekend. Pretty laid back, and it was nice. Next weekend we will be getting medieval all over everyone's asses. Also, now that Tori won't need my camera for her project anymore, I will be taking some outfit pictures, I do believe.

K bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment