Wednesday, July 11, 2012

16/365







This last picture pretty much sums up my life.

Yesterday after work I cleaned my room. The feeling of my room is so perfect. My lit candles overflowing with wax, the smell of vanilla, my warm lighting, all of my things surrounding me...it's such a simple, comforting feeling.

My friend Wendy came over and we chatted and then went to Cafe Brazil. Our waiter was a super sweet little gay man. We got green smoothies and I ate spinach quesadillas with rosemary potatoes.

We headed over to Target where she got some cute high waist shorts, which I must purchase next, and we browsed through the clothes and shoes. I got my sister this cute floral pencil holder for her work where she can put a picture of her and her soon-to-be husband in it.

We came back and listened to Warpaint and Rilo Kiley and made arts and crafts. I started on card that I'm going to finish before her dinner tonight.

Homemard cards are the best.

I snapped these before bed, where my pup was patiently waiting.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment