Tuesday, July 10, 2012

15/365

Original piece by Nick Hutchings

This was filled with 20 gallons of black ink.

All of his art was covered in charcoal.













Tori stayed with me again last night because her favorite teacher has a show at my school. He’s been a huge inspiration to her. She really does have such a talent for sculpture, and when she had his class…I saw this side of her that was so passionate. I really think that she could focus on this and be extremely happy, but unfortunately, that’s not how the world works.
She was really nervous and excited to see him. It was so nice meeting him, to put a name to the face. It was a good, short time.

When we got home, she packed up her things and left shortly after as her mum’s is about an hour away from me. I cleaned my room once she left, even though it’s not quite done.

For some reason I felt quite pretty last night, hence the completely un-artistic self snaps.

I’m completely in love with my girlfriend.
I’m going to LA with just her in a month and a half.
I have a good job.
I’m doing well in school.
I’m writing for my paper next semester.

I just feel quite good about my life right now, and it’s been a while.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment