Friday, July 20, 2012

Flicker & Flutter

I took this because my hair felt really long this day. Keep growin', bitch.

My friend Wendy and I drinking green smoothies at Cafe Brazil.

Sweet Angel <3

My girlfriend's been sending my these super cute little outfit diptychs. AWE.

I found these brogues at goodwill. They are bad ass. Bubba agrees.

I made one for her ;)

This is old, but here's Tori being cute on da roof of my bedroom.



I had a doctor's appointment yesterday as I've been getting these terrible headaches. You know, migraines I suppose. I got prescribed these pills to take once I feel one coming on, along with nausea pills. I was advised to get my eyes checked and to stop drinking caffeine.

Now, if you know me at all, you know that I drink quite a bit of caffeine. I know that redbulls aren't good for you. I know that. I actually told myself on Tuesday that I needed to stop drinking those. I haven't had one since! I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's quite a feat considering I was having like a two a day most of the time.

I am currently drinking a cup of coffee, but I can ween myself off, right? I need to get on a regular sleeping plan, and start taking vitamins. I don't understand why I stay up so late anyway considering I never do a damn thing.

Sometimes I get a bit lonely as I've given up all the "friends" that I had previously because they just weren't good people. Now, I never do anything which also inhibits me from making new friends. I know I have a lot to offer, but it just seems so impossible sometimes.

Thank goodness I have Tori.

Anyway. I've done a bit of instagram update even though I haven't been taking much pictures. I'm getting excited about people being intersted in my items on eBay. I want to sell as much as I can and just save up that money for LA. I can't wait to go. I'm getting more and more excited about it as the days go by and time is passing so quickly.

Can anyone else believe that it's already almost August?

My birthday is August 13th. I will be 23 and I don't know why but lately I have just been thinking so much about growing old, and how depressing it really is. I think everyone goes through this when they are this age, though. I hope it passes.

Until tomorrow, where I will (hopefully) have a more uplifting post.

4 comments:

  1. all outfits looks very amazing. i love the galafy blouse and i find your blog very interesting <3
    i really like your blog, sweetie :))

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The galaxy blouse is actually my girlfriend's, but thank you!

      Delete
  2. ur dress and ur shoes are so beautifull!

    ReplyDelete